Great Expectations

At this point in life, I thought that I would have a clear picture of where I wanted to be, but to my dismay, this has not proven to be the case.  I thought I would enjoy what I studied in college, but that couldn't be further from the truth.  For this reason, I am still trying to figure out what it is that I am good at and something for which I have a great passion.  Some, who know me well have seen how much I like to discuss the world, human interaction, art, music, technology, philosophy and much more, others would say that I don't speak that often.  This second group however is not really listening and they have every right not to listen, but they could never say they "KNOW" me.  Others still believe that I should pursue a career in art and I would have years back had I felt it were a lucrative field, but truth be told, it isn't lucrative for most artists.  Given these limited choices of talking for a career or painting, I've decided to go in another direction.

Currently, I am the 13,204,300 ranked amateur lottery player in florida, but my biggest hope is to one day go pro.

Please support me by clicking on the words "Vote for Chris" just below so I can get my OWN show on the Oprah Winfrey:

Vote for Chris



Thank you for your support.

Chris Ossman

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How cutting entitlements for the poor would affect us all

Does Anyone Remember the Bush Years?

S001E051 Am I The Radical